Week #4 Blogging Challenge – by Yasmeen

Hi everyone,

This week for my blogging challenge I decided to write a poem about Halloween hope you enjoy!

Candy Corn

Eric via Compfight

Halloween – My Favorite Day in The Year

Halloween it’s my favorite day in the year  

When the ghouls and goblins come out of the wall 

When the ghosts scratch on the wall

It’s Halloween my favorite day in the year

When I trick or treat

And scare them all

And Halloween music blasts through the wall

When the pumpkins get carved

When the pumpkin pie sits in the oven and into the hall

When you count up all you candy and trade with kids big and small

And you brag to your friends that you got this and that

It is Halloween my favorite day in the year                                                 

You go to haunted houses big and small

And take out the pranks and scare them all

Then laugh once you’ve scared them off It’s Halloween my favorite day in the yearspiders wallpaper

When you scare kids big and small

And tell them stories about ghouls and goblins and more

Don Buciak II via CompfightCreative Commons License

When you dress up as devils vampires and more

ZombieAnd when red oozing slime comes out of the wall

And now we turn the lights off because……………..

It’s Halloween my favorite day in the year!                                                                                  

Jelene Morris via CompfightCreative Commons License

Day 298/365 - Glowing Pumpkins

Great Beyond via Compfight                                                               

Week #1 Blogging Challenge by Yasmeen

Activity 1: Hi my name is Yasmeen, and I like to be myself online and offline. I choose to be myself in both worlds because I want people to know the real me. I post pictures of myself, things I make, see, and go to. If I write a comment it’s usually really nice. When I first got my Instagram account I would post like crazy but now I don’t post that often so I have learned how to limit my use on Instagram. Well that is how I am different from offline to online!

Activity 2: I chose bitmoji . This avatar  I think  really describes me like I sometimes wear lipstick so I thought that would be a nice feature. I really liked my avatar because I almost have the same color shirt. I chose “Hi” because I thought it would be a way to greet people when they see my avatar.

7201994-122599800_4-s1-v1

Activity 3:

About Me: My name is Yasmeen, I am 11 years old.  I am in 6th grade, I have a brother Abdul and live with my mom and dad. Swimming and basketball define who I am, competitive. I also really like fashion, clothes, makeup and things like that. I have a BFF who is Emma and she swims with me. I also have other BFF’s too like Olivia,Violet, Joanie, Annie, Olive, Ryanne, Maya, Eden, Ect. I also Love to draw and bake, and those are 2 more of my main hobbies. Well now that you know how awesome I am, I think we’re done here!