Win! Win! Win! By Chris

If you were in charge of the student blogging challenge what are some of the weekly challenge tasks you would include and why? This post is number 4 for the The Edublogger’s Share Your Blogging Experience.

If I were in charge of the student blogging challenge I would make more challenges activities. I would have all blogs get cool widgets and make things like Animoto videos, Vokis, Wordles etc. They would also have to write blog posts about why they like or dislike doing these activities. I would do this because I think it is a fun way to teach people how to use blogs wisely. I would also include challenges where you would have to communicate with peoples’ blogs from a different country. Talking to other countries is a great opportunity for people to learn about different cultures and techniques of blogging.Having a contest like Win! Win! Win! is awesome! If I were in charge of the student blogging challenge I would make sure there was these kind of contests. Here is a link to our Vokis on The Hudson Valley.

Here is my Animoto video…

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

____________________________________________________________

One thought on “Win! Win! Win! By Chris

1. Hi Chris, I like the idea of discussing why you do or don’t like an activity when you create something. I’ll pass your feedback onto Miss W and thanks for sharing.

Thanks for also entering the Edublogger competition!

Sue Waters