WinWinWin By Anna

If I  were in charge of the student blogging challenge, I would ask the kids to write about a fun trip they had been on. I would choose that as a blogging challenge because it is difficult just to pick one trip t to write about. I know this because I have been on a lot of fun trips and I would have to think a lot about which trip I would choose to write about. I would also have students write about what the importance of blogging is to the world and what blogging could do for the world. I would have the students write about that issue because it might bring up some important points about using blogging in education.

I am writing this post as part of The Edublogger’s Share Your Blogging Experience .

I chose number 4 in this challenge.

2 thoughts on “WinWinWin By Anna

1. Hi Anna, thanks for sharing your ideas of tasks we could have in the challenge. A fun trip is a really cool idea!

Thanks for entering the Edublogger Competition!

Sue Waters

2. Dear Anna:

I love the idea of a live-blogging class trip. I see it as very multidimensional – all kinds of maps, videos, podcasts and photos. How about planning something around the Nature’s Classroom trip in the spring? It might be a wonderful way to share what you learn and the fun that you will have.
    Just an idea.

– Josie