Book Talk – Elizabeth

The Castle Corona by Sharon Creech.

Do you sometimes wish you were a prince, princess, queen or king? Did you ever think that famous pop stars wish they were a little less popular? Well, it’s almost exactly the same in The Castle Corona by Sharon Creech. The royal family, King Guido, Queen Gabriella, Prince Gianni, Prince Vito and Princess Fabrizia each wish they were anything but royal.  In contrast, two peasants, Enzio and Pia wish they were royal. There are a lot of interesting characters in this book and the author really develops each character with their unique personalities. This book is really great because it connects the very different lives. Mysteries are unraveled and in the end everything makes sense.

3 thoughts on “Book Talk – Elizabeth

1. Hi my name is Tori and I am a grade 6 student from alberta canada and have read your blog. Well yes I do somtimes wish I was a princess and dream about becoming one one. Your blog was pretty well writen and I enjoyed reading it, the book sounds very interesting and I hope to read or even maybe find your book someday Elizabeth.

2. Tori,
    Thanks for reading my post! I hope you do get to read the book. It has a lot of great mystery and excitement in it. I can’t wait to see your blog!

-Elizabeth

3. Hi my name is Deyana and I’m in grade 5 from Melbourne Australia. That book lookes really interesting. I hope one day I get to read it. Of course I’ve always have loved to be a Queen or a Princess.