Week #1 Blogging Challenge

Activity #1

I think that I am a different person online. I talk in a different voice online then in real life.

Activity #2

Screen Shot 2015-10-07 at 2.43.31 PMThis is me because I think cats are cute!

Activity #3

My name is Joanie and I just turned 11 about 3 weeks ago. My favorite sport is gymnastics, I can do A LOT of skills. My favorite skill is a giant I just learned that last week! I am on the Mr.Todd’s gymnastics team. I have a few pets. One is Cookie; she is a black and white lop eared rabbit. Lana the dog is black an Italian mastiff. Peanut is a winter white hamster and he is really soft!I love them all so much! This summer I went to Cape Cod for a week, I went with my mom’s best friend and her family. It was really fun! I also went to IGC (International Gymnastics Camp) for one week it is a sleep away camp. I was soooo fun! I made so many nice friends, and the best part was all the people loved gymnastics so we all had a lot in common!

6 thoughts on “Week #1 Blogging Challenge

1. Dear Mommy,
    Thanks for commenting on my blog I hope you keep commenting on my blog. Please say hi to Cookie and Peanut for me!

Love,
    Joanie

2. Hi,
    I love your blog! It is so good and inspiring! I think that your avatar is really awesome. I am a dog person but I do like cats. I live playing sports with my brothers but I cant do gymnastics.
    Cheers for looking on my blog!
    Harriet.

3. I have had 110 pets in my whole life. 40 (or more) of them are my bunnies and the others are fishes, a few guinea pigs (one left now), tons of hermit crabs because every year there is a fair which sells a lot of hermit crabs. LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!