Week #1 Blogging Challenge By Violet

Blogging Challenge Week #1

Activity 1:

My name is Violet but UltraViolet is usually my computer/online name. I’m a 6th grade student in PDS. I love skiing, baking, and being weird! When I am online I’m polite and serious. While offline I’m crazy, a social butterfly, and sweet.

Activity 2:

IMG_4906Bitmoji

I made my avatar like this because everyone says I’m a really funny person, and as you can see in the picture I’m laughing. I chose to use bitmoji because I have the app on my iPod and it’s a really good app. I put my outfit like this because there was no outfits like me so I chose a hoodie because I sometimes wear them.

Activity 3:

My name is Violet Bryn Stearn. I was born October  in Syosset LI. I have a very large family with a lot of cousins. My family has always had a passion for skiing, so when I was two I started skiing. Now that I’m older, I ski race for Belleayre mountain with my sister and my friend Joanie. It’s a lot of effort in the Winter but it’s a lot of fun and it makes you stronger. I also rock climb and ice skate.

Joanie, Petra, Olive, Olivia, and Maya are some of my best friends. We’ve all known each other since we were in 1st grade. I also have a 14 year old sister named Lily, she is the most SUPERCALIFRAGILISTIC sister anyone could ever have. Though she can sometimes get a bit cranky, grumpy, annoying, and mean, she is one of the sweetest people you’ll ever meet. But  there’s not a big surprise there. I mean, she is a teenager! I also have a German shepherd dog named Rocket. He is super adorable, smart, and big. Another thing about me is, I am a huge fan of Japanese food. All of it, sushi, rice, soup, dumplings, anything. I love the color violet, just like my name. I also really like panda bears. They’re so adorable and fuzzy! I’ve always wanted to go to France and learn how to speak the language. My mom said she would take me next year and I’m really excited!

2 thoughts on “Week #1 Blogging Challenge By Violet

1. Hey Violet, my name is Bella and I am from California. I’m in 6th grade too, I also agree with the whole grumpy sister thing. I also have a older sister who’s cranky but, very sweet. You should check out my blog at :
    http://gisabellab03.edublogs.org

2. Hi Violet! I’m Sydney, as you know! I loved how creative you were with your names! I liked how you came up with “Ultraviolet” and the name “Rocket” for your dog. I’m also very goofy.