Week #1 blogging challenge

Activity #1

I think I am an outgoing person both online and offline. I spend very little time interacting with other people on the computer. But sometimes I go on Instagram and look at what horse things people have posted. When I interact with people online I am basically myself!
Activity 2

Screen Shot 2015-10-06 at 5.49.15 PM

Avatar from Bitmoji     Bitmoji Website

I chose this avatar because I think it represents me very well!

Activity 3

Hey! My name is Olivia and I’m 11 years old. I enjoy playing sports including soccer and horseback riding. I love horseback riding so much I do it in the winter, summer, fall, and spring. When I horseback ride I walk, trot, canter, gallop,  and  jump. I also have many pets. I have 3 dogs, one fantastic guinea pig, and two extraordinary horses named Maxine and Dundee. I’m really excited because I just got another horse over the summer! But that’s not all I did, I also went to Cape Cod and Fire Island and Connecticut  for my sleep away camp. My sleep away camp was a horseback riding camp and I went with two of my amazing friends Olive and Eden. At camp, we horseback rode 2-3 times a day.  Some of those riding lessons we would go swimming with the horses. That was really spectacular. Overall I had a really good summer!

4 thoughts on “Week #1 blogging challenge

1. Hi, I also love to play sports but not all sports. Its so cool that you have 2 horses. I love horses and I always wanted to ride one. Well, I have rode one in mexico but it was slow. Good job!

2. I reed the 1 challenge and I liked it. I am also a online and offline. But more than an online! I liked how you said what you like to do online and offline. Good job on your work and on the first challenge!!!!

3. Liv- I love that your avatar is giggling- it’s so you.
    I’m glad you enjoyed your summer- I thought it was great as well!!
    Keep writing…..

4. Hi Olivia, Thank you for sending me the link to your blog. This seems like a great place to write what is on your mind. I enjoyed reading your pieces and look forward to reading more!

Dad

p.s. just so you don’t forget, I am very proud of you!