Final blogging challenge – By Olivia

Blogging challenge review

When I think back to my blogging challenges, my favorite one was week 7- The World of Nature.  I liked it because I love nature and all animals. I also liked how you got to choose your topic and do research about it. I liked that you could do research on your topic because my topic was breeds of horses and I already knew a lot about it but now I know much more. It was also good because I learned how to put hyperlinks in and that is a very good thing to know how to do. Something that I really like in a blogging challenge is when you can choose your own topic and have guidelines about how you write about it. I like doing that because you can have passion in your writing.  

Screen Shot 2015-12-09 at 1.09.29 PM

Picture from Pixabay

What I learned from blogging was, that you need to have people check over your work before you send it out to the world.  Once you’ve checked once then check one more time just to be sure. I’ve also learned that you should do a lot of research about your topic before writing your post. It is also good to have a picture because that helps your reader understand what you’re trying to say. Something else you might want to do is use a lot of information because some of your readers might know a lot about the topic and others won’t know much at all.  Overall, I really loved these blogging challenges and blogging in general.

Have fun blogging!

One thought on “Final blogging challenge – By Olivia