Steven Gerrard Passion by Bode

Steven Gerrard is a professional English soccer player born May 30th 1980. He was born in Winston Merseyside in England. Steven Gerrard played for Liverpool Football club. He was the captain the Liverpool international and also for England National team. Gerrard spent 17 seasons at Anfield. His Liverpool debut was in 1998. He is known for his long shot goals.

I am passionate about him in his career because I really soccer too and he’s on my favorite team. He became one of the greatest midfielders in his generation. I play midfield mostly. I want to be just like him when I grow up. I hope I can have as many achievements as Gerrard.

Stevie & His GirlsCreative Commons License Steve Boulton via Compfight

Gerrard helped me in my long shots, because of the move he is famous for. I noticed he likes to take a shot with the ball on a bounce which means the ball is bouncing and at the right time he kicks it and it goes flying into the back of the net. I tried what he did and ever since I’ve been 100% better at long shots. Sometimes when I am tired and want to give up, I think about how much Steven put into to get on Liverpool, then every time I keep going.    

2 thoughts on “Steven Gerrard Passion by Bode

1. Hi Caidan,
    I think it is really cool how you have such a big passion for soccer. I used to play soccer and it was really fun. Gerrard sounds like a really awesome soccer player and I want to learn more about him. How long have you been playing soccer? I bet you are awesome at it! I played soccer for two years. I have never scored a goal in soccer, have you? I really like how sometimes you feel like giving up in soccer, but you think about all that Gerrard has done, you keep trying. I am so glad that our classes are Quadblooging together and I really enjoyed you blog.
    Makenzie
    Quadblog, Texas

2. Dear, Bode

I really like how you have no spelling errors and correct grammar. What does Steven Gerrard currently do, is he currently a coach? I really like your concluding sentence because you stated that Steven Gerrard inspired you to keep playing soccer. Does Steven Gerrard have siblings and does Steven Gerrard ever have children?
    Sincerely, Emily