Blogging By Joe Pullman

First, I would like to say that blogging is really cool! I started two years ago with my class and so far it has been really fun. The beauty about blogging is you get to share your ideas and thoughts with people around the world. Then people can comment on what you have posted. We have now started to comment on other blogs and share our ideas and thoughts with them. Usually what we post on the blog are poems or observations or homework assignments.

Blogging is a way to save paper! Last year we had to print out all the work we did and Shirley had a big clump of paper. Now she can just go on to the computer and look at what I’ve done, So now she and I don’t have to carry around any paper and kill any trees. Combined with the google docs and the blogging we’re really staying green!! I hope we continue to use blogging because its a good way to stay in touch with friends when you’re in college. When you’re older you could look back at the work you’ve done!
Blogging is really fun!

Joe:)

2 thoughts on “Blogging By Joe Pullman

1. Hi Joe! I’m Gorkem. Nice to meet you. Thanks for visiting our blog. I want to answer your questions. Firstly, I think that you have a great life too. Secondly, I played the guitar when I was 12 years old, so I forgot all the things about guitar. Now, I’m playing drums. I started learning 3 months ago. It is exciting and cheerfully but very difficult. You should try it.
    Giresun is really small and lovely city in eastern of the Blacksea. Population is low but we are growing up. What about your city? Where do you live? Please ask all your questions, I will answer those happily..