Win Win Win by Charlie

Win! Win! Win!

by Charlie

If I was in charge of the student blogging challenge, I would probably have people go to an international blog and learn about the country the blogger (that owns the blog that the student is looking at)  comes from. For example, if someone were to go on to a blog from Romania (and they themselves aren’t from Romania) they could learn something about Romania. I might include this task because the student or person might want to visit that place some day and it’s always important to know about the place (in this case Romania)  ahead of time or you could find out about a place you have never heard of.

Another thing I might have people do is to write little clues (no personal info) about themselves and have visitors to their blog try to guess what kind of person they are. I would do this because the person reading the clues might be the same kind of person and usually if you have something in common with someone else you can become good friends with that person.

This is part of the Edublogs Challenge and I chose number 4.

One thought on “Win Win Win by Charlie

1. Hi Charlie, I like the idea of one of the tasks being to visit a blog by someone in another country. That is a great way to learn more about each other. I’ll pass this onto Miss W — thanks for sharing your ideas!

And thanks for entering The Edublogger competition!

Sue Waters