Education Is Important-Diego

I personally feel that education as a human right for children in the US is really important for  my sister and me. We go to Poughkeepsie Day School because it’s the greatest school ever and I love it. I would be really upset if I didn’t have the right to go and couldn’t go, but back on the subject. Education is important for everyone not just me because it gives the children the right to go to school and learn skills that they need in life. After all, we are the next generation.

Unicef is an organization that is helping kids all around the world to have a better life   any way they can, such as having an education. I’ve looked into some of the ways they are helping and it’s really amazing how they are helping kids and their schools. For example, in Africa they are increasing enrollment among girls, orphans and children in extreme poverty. It’s really cool and you should check them out as they’re awesome. When you find out something else on how they’re helping kids, comment below. I’d love to hear some of the new things they’re doing.

Education isn’t just about school, it’s leaning, and don’t learn everything in school: you learn to read, write, work a computer, history, grammar, math, science….etc but in my opinion thats not all a kid needs to learn they need to: follow their dreams, to be free (unless you’re in jail) to be good,to help, the list goes on and on. So education is not everything you learn in school it’s also those little lessons you learn every day, so when you learn something outside of school it shouldn’t be any less important to you.

#BAD13    #13stubc