My Passion – Cars By Justin

My favorite passion is cars. Ever since I was little I would get my cars and push them on my couch. I did it almost every day. I really had no idea why I loved them so much but I just did. After a couple of years, I started to name cars that I passed on the road. When I turned ten I went to the New York International Auto show. That was probably my favorite birthday I’ve ever had. Here is the link to the website where you can find everything about the auto show.

When I went to the show, I walked into a big room but it had no cars in it. There were hallways going left or right, so I went left. When I got down to another room, there was so many cars and there was a bunch of words hanging from the ceiling. The words were the names of the cars. Then I saw that we were in the luxury car section. One of my favorite luxury cars is the 2017 Lexus LF-LC. It’s probably my favorite Lexus that I’ve seen. Here is the link to the car 2017 Lexus LF-LC

When I went to a different place in there I ended up at the Infiniti spot. I also really like that brand a lot. Infinity is the fancier car of Nissan. I like two cars from infiniti; one is the Infiniti Q50 and the other one is the infiniti Qx60 hybrid. Here is the link to the  Qx60

Here is the link to the Q50

I have a Nissan Pathfinder and  The Infiniti Qx60 is a fancier version of my car. When I was at the car show they let me sit in the car. I was so excited to sit in it because I’ve never been in one before.

I really enjoyed my experience at the car show.  I’m really excited to go back for my twelfth birthday this year.

2 thoughts on “My Passion – Cars By Justin

1. Hello Justin my name is Noah and you really like cars. I wish I could love cars as much as much as you do but I get car sick. What is your all time favorite car in the world? Did you know my first word was truck? One time when I was little I said truck when I saw a car because that was the only word I knew I knew how to say. Then I saw an add about a car dealership and I said truck so many times it might of been 100 times. You have a really good story and keep writing good bye. Noah
    Quadblog

2. Dear, Justin
    Hi i’m Jackson. To start things off I like that you put links of the cars in you writing. I am sure you will get a car like that after you get a job. I also like that you made important stuff bold. You really dint have any mistakes so good job.